For all skin types including acneic and aging. The Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask exfoliates while brightening to promote a clear, healthy skin tone.
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask Benefits:
- Resurfaces and refines the skin
- Lessens visible aging
- Brightens Skin
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Assists in skin rejuvenation
Directions for use:
For most skin types, use this product with the Glycolic Cleanser 2-3 times per week. The Glycolic Cleanser breaks up the dead, keratinized skin, and the Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask polishes off the dead skin. The retinol also starts desquamating the follicle lining so impactions can purge.
For senseitive skin or rosacea, use this product with the Green Tea Cleanser 2-3 times per week.
For a mask, apply a thin layer and allow the actives to penetrate into the skin for 5-10 minutes.
Add a minimal amount of water and rub gently in circular motions-no rough scrubbing. Then remove/rinse completely with water.
- Jojoba Beads– provide the physical exfoliation component of the product. They gently buff away dead surface debris and leave behind jojba esters, which are a moisture retaining component of natural skin sebum.
- Kojic Acid (2%)– lightens skin discolorations,slows the production of melanin, assists in maintaining desired skin colorationafter aggressive depigmentation treatments.
- Retinol– dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smooths the skin, and stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon)– is an astringent that purifies, tones and brightens the skin. It also promotes taught, toned skin.
- Malic Acid (L)–enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract– encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation. It is also anti-inflammatory.
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask
No refunds or exchanges on opened products.