Retinaldehyde Serum Benefits:
- Normal to dry, aging skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Congested skin
- Rough skin
- Thin or sensitive skin
- Those who have experienced moderate to severe side effects with products that contain pure Vitamin A
Directions for use:
Retinaldehyde Serum with IconicA® can be easily incorporated into your existing routine.
- Retinaldehyde Serum (evening)
- Ageless Hydrating Serum (daytime)
- Vitamin C Serum (daytime)
- Moisturizer of choice
- SPF (daytime)
- IconicA (Retinal/Retinaldehyde) 2.5% converted into 0.1% Retinaldehyde is a stable and non-irritating form of Vitamin A addressing cell membrane health. As cells are exposed to environmental pollution and stress, IconicA allows for permeability of the cell to allow nutrition to flow in and cellular waste to escape the cell. This leads to healthy, soft cells with an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide (5%) is Vitamin B3 addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation and improving epidermal barrier function. Vitamin B3 treats the mitochondria (energy source) of the cell to repair DNA damage from the sun. Vitamin B3 also treats inflammatory acne.
- Carnitine (L) transports essential fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production, increasing skin turnover and limiting trans epidermal water loss.
- SymWhite TM (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) is an effective skin brightener and antioxidant containing potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
No refunds or exchanges on opened products.