For all skin types including hyperpigmentation and melasma. The Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
Glycolic/Retinol Pads Benefits:
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
Directions for use:
Use 2-3 times per week for pore refinement or acneic skin. For best penetration of this product, use with Glycolic Cleanser and/or Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask. For hyperpigmentation or melasma, use daily morning and evening to spot treat, applying only to pigmented areas. Reduce frequency after pigmentation has lightened.
- Glycolic Acid (2%)– is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expidites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%)–limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%)– inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally. It is comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%)– is a Vitamin A derivative that causes "forced exfoliation" to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.
No refunds or exchanges on opened products.