For all skin types including dry, dehydrated skin. The Cucumber Hydrating Toner rehydrates the skin while improving cellular functions and absorption of ingredients. The cucumber soothes and cools irritated skin.
Cucumber Hydrating Toner Benefits:
- Reduces discomfort and irritation
- Balances surface lipids
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Provides probiotic support to the skin's acid mantle to support acneic skin
Directions for use:
Use morning and evening after cleansing and exfoliating the skin. Spritz the toner on the skin. Allow to dry and penetrate in the skin, do no rinse.
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water)–has a high molecular weight to deliver moisture into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radicial transportation. It is also hydrating.
- Sodium PCA–boosts moisture in the skin. This component of the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a high hydrating power and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract– is used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-Beta)–is a naturally occuring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin condidtioning agent.
- Glycoderm (P)- is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hylauronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorbption in the cornocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin's ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil-has a high concentraton of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
Cucumber Hydrating Toner Travel Size
No refunds or exchanges on opened products.