For normal/combination & sensitive skin. The Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer balances surface lipids and water with the healing properties of prickly pear cactu and the fatty acids in olive oil.
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer Benefits:
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
Recommended for normal, combination, and sensitive skin.
Directions for use: After cleansing and toning, use morning and night on face, neck and chest.
- AquaCacteen (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (cactus) Stem Extract– is rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants, and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smooths, and protects the skin from environmental stress.
- Olivem (Cetearly Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate)– is a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA)– a component of the skin's natural moisturing factor (NMF) and has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power. It is nonirritating and non-allergenic, and it is a humectant with moisture-binding ability.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha)– acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitiviy, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
- Spin Trap– entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
- Phycocyanin– is a natural blue pigment derived from spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inlfammatory properties.
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer
No returns or exchanged on opened products.